m iku l icious


HOME ABOUT LINKS STUFF FOLO DASH

baka aoi, baka !

everyday is a sad day. 
But, everyday also i get the strength.
That is why I say that Allah loves me.
And Allah loves her too.
That is why she left me behind peacefully.
Do I have rights to condemn ?
To object ?
That is a test for me, my destiny. 
There must be reasons behind all of this.
However, I am a normal human being. 
I cant deny what is the truth inside my heart.

I am not tough enough to face this.
I do envy with those who still have her. 
I cant tell whatever happens to me everyday.
I cant withstand with hardnesses in my life.
I haven't get her love that much.
I do feel empty. 

Baka Aoi Inah, Baka.
I still have Him.

I might be died without Him.
I wont be tough because of His verses.
I wont feel lonely because of His love. 
I wont feel hard because of His bounties.
I can give all of my heart to Him. 
His love is boundless, 
far better than anything else in this world

Now I realize.
Those are the reasons.
He wants me to depend on Him solely.
He dont want me to commit sins so much to her. 
He do loves me very much.

Thank you Allah.
Thank you for lending her to me for 12 years.
I am really nothing without You :')



0 Miku Slippers | Fly with miku