m iku l icious


HOME ABOUT LINKS STUFF FOLO DASH

sebab kita ada Tuhan !
I take a breath. Phewww. So heavy to get through this life. Some people might even say, life is suck. 

I thought the crying period has over. But, i was wrong. It keeps happening. I lie to myself that i am strong. I lie to all people that i am that cool.

Sometimes i even wonder, am i really the only person who face such situation ?

I admit it, 
I am ego. 
I am hot-tempered.
I am selfish. 
I am impatient. 
I am stubborn. 

I am not like my name. 

Thinking about this, these, that, those, them has shortened my life.

So I leave myself to God. Lets just He be the one who instruct me, and guide me to do anything.

Ad-Dhuha : and He found u (astray) and He guide u.


He never promises that life would be easy. But, He promises, when there is difficulty, there is an ease. 

How long you the ease will come, doesnt matter. 

There are lotsa people around the world who are unluckier than you, taking so many yearsss before getting it, yet you just lived less than 20 years, and you claim for it ? 

Even you are 20, and you claim that you are still a child, you dont get used to this kinda living, you are wrong.

By the time passes through, you have to keep going and moving forward. 

Because the problems are growing, but if you dont grow up, you might think to end your life.  

Sadness and sorrow is an issue. But, you cant be sad forever. 

Sometimes you have to be the one who cheers up the situation, when it seems so gloomy, and you have to inspire others not to give up. Life must go on.

Yes, Allah gives it to you, because He knows that you are tough enough. If He gives it to others, they wont be able to handle it. 

Yet, every people has their own life-sucking problems. 

The day will surely come. Will. It just you, who have to keep praying to the God, and tell Him everything. 

Sebab kita ada Tuhan ! 

0 Miku Slippers | Fly with miku