m iku l icious


HOME ABOUT LINKS STUFF FOLO DASH

since sincerity
a story about my sister, just a year older than me. 
call her Anah.



since beza umur sangat dekat, we share the moment of our childhood. kawan dia kawan aku, musuh dia pun musuh aku, siapa yg buat dia nangis aku marah, siapa yg kacau aku pun dia tengking. 

talking about childhood, since we are both girls, setiap hari mesti gaduh. entah mcam mana aku sangat dengki sbb mak kasi rantai emas kat die, aku curik dan nyorokkan di celah2 rumput kat padang. bila nak pulangkan tengok2 rantai tu hilang. dia report kat mak dan .. *paham2lah ape jadi pastu*

talking about another moment, entah macam mana Anah sangat dengki sbb aku ada buku warna. tanpa pengetahuan aku, die pun warnakan semua karakter dalam buku tu. conteng2 je pulak tu. aku nangis dan report kat mak ... *paham2lah ape jadi pastu* 

since kitorang pun masing2 jenih tak kisah, dan masing2 jenih suka mengkebas barang orang, whatever she belongs, also belongs to me. baju dia baju aku, beg dia pun beg aku, kasut dia pun kasut aku.


since she doesnt like to do chores and other housewife works, i always be taking care of all these things. but I dont really mind. because sometimes, there is a time when she becomes helpful to me. 

since I am the person who easily get hurt, and easily be kind to people, so she taught me how to behave and how to face those problematic matters. her life is simple. whatever annoys her, she just speak it out without concerning about their feelings. thats why she really deserves to be my elder sister.

she is just same with me. she likes some sorts of kelelakian. how she speaks, how she bergurau, how she behave, how she mingle with people. but sometimes, she is even more ferocious and frightening than me. 

she is just same with me. doesnt like jiwang at all. let alone novels yg tebal2 tu. when I watching drama with her, there is a very disgusted scream coming from her when this scene comes .. "hati aku menderita bila berjauhan dengan kau"

she is also a little bit shopping girl. she knows which one is the cheapest, the best, and the most popular. since I am also a little bit naive and backward, dia selalu promote kat aku barang itu ini, suggest kat aku suruh pakai produk itu ini, beli itu ini .. dan macam2 lagi lah. 

since she doesnt afraid any of stupid things, and I am also a little bit "hati tikus", so she always be the main driver. travelling to kedah, kuala Lumpur just like that. hanya beza umur setahun tapi dah bawak jauh2. i feel terribly jealous with her. 

since I already made lots of friends, now I just realized the truth that she is the first friend ever in my life. since I write this entry, frankly shows my sincerity as well. Im proud of having her in my life. 



0 Miku Slippers | Fly with miku